Custom wound coils are used, often as circuit components, for many different radio frequency and induction applications that need a transfer and admittance of electrical energy.
Material Options for Custom Coils
With custom coil winding, the customer can choose which material to use, or rely on our engineers to design a coil that meets any need. Here are a few of the material options available:
- Stainless steel tube (Insulated magnet wire 155’C, 180’C, 200’C and 220’C)
- Copper tube (Flat insulated magnet wire 155’C, 180’C, 200’C and 220’C)
- Copper rod/bar (Multiple strands Insulated magnet wire 155’C)
- Bare copper wire (Powder coated trapezoidal wire)
- Insulated/coated copper wire (Triple insulated magnet wire single or multiple strands)
- Specialty (unconventional) material
Get Custom Coils
Schott Magnetics is the leader in the contract manufacturing of custom coils, with over 70 years of experience and expertise. When you find yourself in need of custom coil winding, don’t hesitate to contact us.